They say that scent is closely tied to memory. And since the sense of smell can ring a bell – triggering emotions and memories, it’s only natural that we want to be obsessed with our signature scent. When the seasons change, typically our perfume does as well. It’s fun to mix it up, choosing fragrances that evoke the essence of the season. The warmth of fall and the coziness of winter have us reaching for scents that reflect the softness of sweaters, toastiness of boots and the comfort of a fireside. And what’s better than scooping up a new perfume, right before your dream vacation or honeymoon? Every time you get a whiff, it will take you right back! Check out some of our favorites this season.
1. My Burberry Blush Eau de Parfum – Buy It Here For $120
An uplifting mix of lemons, apples and rose petals.
2. Twilly d’Hermès Eau de Parfum – Buy It Here For $130
Described as a youthful fragrance, this scent blends ginger, tuberose and sandalwood
3. Juliette Has A Gun: Not A Perfume – Buy It Here For $100
Fresh and clean, this scent uses a single note – Cetalox, resulting in a simple minimalist fragrance.
4. Jo Malone Amber & Lavender Cologne – Buy It Here For $135
An exotic blend of amber, French lavender and myrrh. Clean, spicy and warm
5. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum – Buy It Here For $100
Notes of bergamot, orange, jasmine, rose, patchouli, vetiver, white musk and vanilla make this a timeless classic.
6. Creed Silver Mountain Water – Buy It Here For $290
A unisex fragrance that’s green and clean. This scent mixes blackcurrants with green tea, bergamot and sandalwood.
7. Kiehl’s Musk Eau de Toilette Spray – Buy It Here For $42.50
The perfect musk, blending bergamot nectar and orange blossom, with a soft floral scent, ylang-ylang and musk.
8. Maison Margiella By The Fireplace – Buy It Here For $126
A mix of pink pepper, orange flower petals and clove oil with the warmth of vanilla and Peru balsam
9. Tom Ford Private Blend Noir de Noir Eau de Parfum – Buy It Here For $230
A scent that leaves an impression. Saffron, black rose and black truffle vibe with hints of floral.
10. Eight & Bob Eight & Bob Original – Buy It Here For $175
A great pick for the history buff, this fragrance has an interesting back story. An earthy fragrance that’s citrusy and woody, Eight & Bob features pink pepper, lemon, and sandalwood.
11. Yves Saint Laurent ‘Black Opium’ Eau de Parfum – Buy It Here For $118
Florals blend with notes of black coffee and vanilla
12. CLEAN Reserve Sueded Oud – Buy It Here For $95
Clean and fresh, but warm and cozy. CLEAN fragrances can be worn on their own, or layered with others in the line for a unique signature scent
More Cool Stuff:
The Perfect Shades For Your At-Home Manicure
Throw Some Shade With These On-Trend Sunglasses For Women
Some Of The Coolest Tech Gifts And Gadgets On Amazon Now
Subscription Boxes To Gift Everyone On Your List