Because you may think you’re done, but you’re not actually done. Once you’ve checked your list, and checked off your list twice – it’s time to stuff the stockings. Since it seems like it never ends, we’ve put together a list of last minute stocking stuffers from tech savvy portable, bluetooth speakers, to old school playing cards. Take a look at our ideas below and tie up your holiday loose ends.
1. Monster Hands Tattoo Set – Buy It Here For $12
For kids and kids-at-heart! Two sets of eight monsters including red, yellow diamond, pink stripe, purple with yellow dots, yellow bands, pink and purple, green and blue.
2. Portable Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker – Buy It Here For $21
Small and water resistant, they can listen just about anywhere. And sure, you can borrow it.
3. Mad Libs On The Road – Buy It Here For $4
Traveling over the holidays? Go old school with Mad Libs.
4. Bathtub Ball Track Playset – Buy It Here For $20
For mini engineers. Use water or the ball, and watch it make its way down the track.
5. Hatchimals CollEGGtibles 4 Pack – Buy It Here For $10
Who could forget the Hatchimals craze of last year?! These mini Hatchimals are cute and collectible.
6. Bicycle Stargazer Playing Cards – Buy It Here For $7
Cure boredom just about anywhere, by keeping a deck of cards on hand. Pun intended.
7. Star Wars R2-D2 USB Wall Charger – Buy It Here For $18
Provides 2 USB ports (2.1A and one 1.0A) and lights up while in use. Far out.
8. LolliZ Gel Pens Tray Set – 100 Colors – Buy It Here For $13
Because kids can’t get enough of gel pens, and well….there’s 100 of them.
9. Echo Dot (2nd Generation) – Buy It Here For $50
This little hands-free, voice-controlled device uses Alexa to play music, send and receive messages, provide information, read the news, set alarms, read audiobooks from Audible, and more. Phew!
10. LEGO Series 8 Collectible Minifigure – Santa with Toy Sack – Buy It Here For $9
Because you can’t have a lego town without residents. And it’s Santa! I know him!
11. PopSockets Expanding Stand and Grip – Buy It Here For $15
Expands to use as a stand, and helps them hang on to their phone and iPods…because phones and iPods.
12. Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes For Kids – Buy It Here For $4
Because every kid is a comedian. Contains one-liners, knock knock jokes, and tongue twisters. So much pun!
13. Jellycat Board Books, If I Were A Pup – Buy It Here For $13
Cute little 6 inch board book, with soft, fuzzy details. Awww.
14. ThinkGeek Minecraft Potion Bottle – Buy It Here For $20
Lights up, and changes colors. Oh, and Minecraft. Shuts off after a minute to preserve the battery.
15. Fisher-Price Little People Mult-Pack Family Figures – Buy It Here For $8
This crew has old school vibes! And old school is the best school.
16. Jellycat Little Owl – Buy It Here For $18
Owls are all the rage, and how cute is this guy?
17. Bag of Unicorn Farts (Cotton Candy) – Buy It Here For $10
Because the only thing cooler than candy is unicorns. And farts. Also available in Dinosaur Farts. Obviously.
18. iPhone Charger Sticker Faces Set – Buy It Here For $13
Because nobody will be able to swipe their charger – when it’s disguised as one of these characters.
More Gifting Stuff:
No Need To Go Overboard! Check Out Our Favorite Gift Ideas Under $20
Check The Kids Off Your Shopping List With These Toys That Are All The Rage
Gifts For Teens & Tweens That Are Actually Cool. Really!
Now That You’re Finished, (Finally!) Wrap Up Your Gifts With The Coolest Wrapping Paper
Stash Some Books In Their Stocking With One Of These Best Sellers