When the temperature drops and the weather gets messy, a good, solid pair of boots is in order. They need to be warm, while keeping little feet dry – but not at the expense of bulk and comfort. The right boots will last through snowball fights, sledding, snow forts and more. So whether winter means a tolerable drop in temperature, or all out frigid conditions, we’ve picked some of the best boots for big kids, little kids and toddlers. Check them out below.
1. Keen Kids Elsa Boot WP – Buy It Here For $85
Lightweight and warm, with a water-resistant PU leather and textile upper, along with a sherpa fleece collar for added warmth.
2. Kamik Kids Powdery – Buy It Here For $65
Seam sealed waterproof protection with a removable 200B Thinsulate™ foam liner. Keeps feet warm and dry.
3. L.L.Bean Kids Northwoods Boots – Buy It Here For $54
Water-resistant nylon upper, with a waterproof rubber bottom. Includes 2 sets of removable liners. Also available in toddler sizes and style.
4. The North Face Kids Alpenglow IV – Buy It Here For $60
This pull on style has a waterproof ballistic nylon upper with leather overlay and a warm removable liner.
5. Khombu Kids Daviana – Buy It Here For $50
A faux-shearling collar and lining provide all-day warmth.
6. Sorel Kids Yoot Pac Nylon – Buy It Here For $75
Seam-sealed waterproof construction, with a Sherpa Pile Cuff. A waterproof vulcanized rubber outsole will keep little feet dry.
7. Tundra Boots Kids Quebec – Buy It Here For $51
The felt lining keeps feet warm, and a water resistant upper helps keep moisture out. Also available in wide width sizes.
8. Columbia Kids Bugaboot Plus III Omni Heat Boot – Buy It Here For $70
A waterproof PU coated leather and textile upper with Omni-Heat™ reflective lining and 200 g insulation keeps feet warm and dry.
9. Baffin Kids Igloo – Buy It Here For $53
Comfortable and warm, the pull-on bungee style make it wasy to pull on and take off, while locking snow and cold out.
10. Merrell Kids Snow Quest Lite Waterproof – Buy It Here For $70
Thermolite® insulation offers warmth and cooling, while the M-Select DRY™ textile upper is waterproof. A pull-on tab make it easier to pull boots on.
11. Kids’ L.L.Bean Snow Boots – Buy It Here For $79
Waterproof suede upper, and waterproof rubber outsole, with a removable liner for easy drying. Also includes two sets of laces.
More Kids’ Stuff:
Take A Peek At Some Of The Hottest Toys This Season
Bundle Your Kids Up In Our Favorite Jackets This Winter
Kids Backpacks That Stand The Test Of Time & Kids
Best Kids Subscription Boxes For The Kid Who Has Everything