‘Tis the season for gift giving, but buying gifts for men can be a little challenging at times. Whether it’s for your dad or your husband, they typically answer the question “What do you want for your birthday?” with “Hmmm…I don’t really need anything.” Ugh. And some men are just – well, traditional. Below, we’ve picked some traditional gifts, with a bit of a modern spin. Pink ties, dotted socks and sneakers that go from “out for a run” to casual weekend vibes. Check out some of our favorite classics.
1. Whiskey Decanter Globe Set with 4 Etched Globe Whisky Glasses – Check It Out Here
This cool set features a hand blown whiskey decanter (with a ship in the bottle!), and 4 matching glasses.
2. Ermenegildo Zegna Geometric Silk Tie – Check It Out Here
On trend design and texture, cut from pure silk.
3. Pantherella Lisle Pin-Dot Egyptian Cotton-Blend Socks – Check It Out Here
Give it up for modern-day dress socks! Lightweight and comfortable, made from Egyptian cotton blend.
4. Maison Margiela Replica At The Barbers – Check It Out Here
Light and clean, this fragrance sparks “old barber shop” nostalgia. A blend of bigarade essence, basil accord and black pepper mixed with lavender, tonka bean and white musks.
5. Nike Free RN Commuter 2017 – Check It Out Here
Soft and flexible to support your run, stylish enough to rock post-run.
6. TumoAlpha Global – ID Lock Wallet with Removable Passcase – Check It Out Here
ID Lock protects their personal electronic data, and stashes cash and cards – including a removable passcase that can be used separately.
7. FlyHawk Wallet Phone Case – Check It Out Here
Slim design, holds their iPhone, ID and card (or cash if they’re all mysterious). Available for iPhone 6/6S/6Plus/6S Plus/7/7Plus.
8. Vineyard Vines Sandspar Tucker Classic Fit Plaid Sport Shirt – Check It Out Here
A classic fit that they can pull off in the office, or on the weekend.
9. Gentleman Jon Complete Wet Shave Kit – Check It Out Here
Includes a safety razor, badger hair brush, alum block, shave soap, stainless steel bowl and astra razor blades. Stud status.
10. YETI Rambler Mug – Check It Out Here
Double wall insulation keeps things piping hot, or very chill.
11. The Canfield Chrono Leather Strap Watch – Check It Out Here
A sharp, classic watch that can be dressed up or down.
12. Ralph Lauren 3 Pack Trim Fit T-Shirts – Check It Out Here
Soft and comfortable, in a trim for for those who don’t want a roomy fit through the arms and chest. Other colors available.
13. Braun Series 7 790cc Cordless Electric Foil Shaver for Men – Check It Out Here
Uses up to 1,000 micro-vibrations per minute when needed and features an alcohol-based “Clean and Charge Station” that will clean, charge and lubricate the shaver.
14. Patagonia Men’s Ukiah Down Hybrid Jacket – Check It Out Here
A waterproof and breathable 600-fill-power down jacket. Keep warm while looking good.
15. Duke Cannon “Big Ass Brick of Soap” Smells Like Victory Bar Soap, 10 Ounces (Pack of 2) – Check It Out Here
Inspired by soap used by GIs during the Korean War, this soap smells great without overpowering. It also says it’s “not for clowns” – so take from that what you will.
16. Full Moon Whiskey Glasses – Set of Two 10.5oz Tumblers – Check It Out Here
These screen printed rock glasses feature a detailed screen print of a high contrast full moon. Fill them with whiskey, fill them with whatever actually. So cool.