Nothing says put together like a fresh manicure. But let’s face it – we don’t always have the time to dedicate to a mani appointment. If you’re like us, thoughts of all the other things you could be getting done run through your head – while waiting for your nails to dry. And unfortunately, staring at the stop clock won’t make it go by any faster. As a result, we’re big fans of just getting it done ourselves. Change up your nail color this summer with our favorite shades that reflect the season.
1. Chanel LE VERNIS LONGWEAR NAIL COLOUR in Coquillage – Buy It Here For $28
An orange, coral cream
2. Deborah Lippmann Nail Color in Before He Cheats – Buy It Here For $18
A delicate, cream pink.
3. Essie Gel Couture Nail Polish in First View – Buy It Here For $11.50
A light, baby blue.
4. Butter London Patent Shine 10X Nail Lacquer in English Lavendar – Buy It Here For $18
A soft lavender.
5. Pretty Vulgar Liquor Nail Polish in Scarlett Letter – Buy It Here For $20
A true, bright red.
6. Vernis Gel Shine & Long Wear Nail Lacquer in Bonheur – Buy It Here For $28
A bright, cool pink.
7. Essie Nail Polish in Ballet Slippers – Buy It Here For $9
A nude pink and summer staple.
8. NARS Iconic Nail Polish in Thasos – Buy It Here For $20
A light to medium mint green.
9. OPI Alpine Snow – Buy It Here For $10.50
An opaque white.
10. CND Vinylux Weekly Nail Polish in Cake Pop – Buy It Here For $10.50
An opaque, candy pink.
11. Pacifica 7 Free Nail Polish in Turquoise Tiara – Buy It Here For $9
A summery blue-green, that’s vegan, cruelty free and free of phthalates and parabens
12. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast-Dry Nail Color in Sonic Bloom – Buy It Here For $5
A bright pop of coral, when time (but not longevity) is a factor.
Note: The prices listed in the above post are indicative of the retailer’s listed price at the time of publication.