Are you ready to eat your body weight in Christmas cookies? Good, so are we. If you’re not the Martha Stewart of your friends, but still want to take a crack at making something that isn’t store bought (not that there’s anything wrong with that), these are the cookies for you.
We won’t lie, you most likely won’t be able to recreate these kind of Christmas cookies. Oh, sorry, we were talking to ourselves. Seriously though how delicious and cute do these cookies look?! From reindeer heads and Christmas trees to peppermint mocha everything and of course some melted snowmen with tiny little Oreo hats, we’ve got your kitchen covered (in flour) this holiday season. Test out our picks for some of the best Christmas cookies for 2019.
1. Candy Candy Oreo Brownie Christmas Cookies
2. Melted Christmas Snowman Ball Cookies
3. Delicious and Creative Christmas Trees with Candy Cane Stumps
4. Healthy Low Carb Cranberry Bliss Holiday Cookies
5. Chocolate Fudge Cookies with Candy Cane Buttercream for Christmas
6. Super Cute Christmas Bulb/Lights Sugar Cookie Recipe
7. Delightfully Creative Easy Egg Nog Cookies
8. Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Cookies (with Chocolate Covered Pretzels!)
9. Peppermint Mocha Half-n-Half Cookies for Christmas
10. Uber Creative Christmas Elf Cookies
11. Quick & Easy Peppermint Milk Chocolate Cookies