They say that scent is closely tied to memory. And since the sense of smell can ring a bell – triggering emotions and memories, it’s only natural that we want to be obsessed with our signature scent. When the seasons change, typically our perfume does as well. It’s fun to mix it up, choosing fragrances that evoke the essence of the season. The freshness of spring, and the warmth of summer have us reaching for scents that reflect the feeling of mood-boosting sunshine, fresh blooms, and dining al fresco. And what’s better than scooping up a new perfume, right before your dream vacation or honeymoon? Every time you get a whiff, it will take you right back! Check out some of our favorites this season.
1. Proenza Schouler Arizona Eau de Parfum – Buy It Here For $100
A new fragrance by Proenza Schouler, this blends living cactus flower with creamy orris accord.
2. Tocca Stella Eau de Parfum – Buy It Here For $72
Flirty and fresh, this light fragrance blends orange, white freesia and orchids with sheer musk and sandalwood.
3. My Burberry Blush Eau de Parfum – Buy It Here For $120
An uplifting mix of lemons, apples and rose petals.
4. Twilly d’Hermès Eau de Parfum – Buy It Here For $130
Described as a youthful fragrance, this scent blends ginger, tuberose and sandalwood
5. Juliette Has A Gun: Not A Perfume – Buy It Here For $100
Fresh and clean, this scent uses a single note – Cetalox, resulting in a simple minimalist fragrance.
6. Jo Malone Amber & Lavender Cologne – Buy It Here For $135
An exotic blend of amber, French lavender and myrrh. Clean, spicy and warm
7. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum – Buy It Here For $100
Notes of bergamot, orange, jasmine, rose, patchouli, vetiver, white musk and vanilla make this a timeless classic.
8. Creed Silver Mountain Water – Buy It Here For $290
A unisex fragrance that’s green and clean. This scent mixes blackcurrants with green tea, bergamot and sandalwood.
9. Kiehl’s Musk Eau de Toilette Spray – Buy It Here For $42.50
The perfect musk, blending bergamot nectar and orange blossom, with a soft floral scent, ylang-ylang and musk.
10. Maison Margiella Lazy Sunday Morning – Buy It Here For $126
Clean and fresh, with a hint of floral.
11. Tom Ford Private Blend Noir de Noir Eau de Parfum – Buy It Here For $230
A scent that leaves an impression. Saffron, black rose and black truffle vibe with hints of floral.
12. Eight & Bob Eight & Bob Original – Buy It Here For $175
The original scent from EIGHT & BOB, this has unisex vibes. A great pick for the history buff, this fragrance has an interesting back story. An earthy fragrance that’s citrusy and woody, Eight & Bob features pink pepper, lemon, and sandalwood.
13. Yves Saint Laurent ‘Black Opium’ Eau de Parfum – Buy It Here For $118
Florals blend with notes of black coffee and vanilla
14. Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise Eau de Parfum Spray – Buy It Here For $68
One of the top rated fragrances on Nordstrom, this scent gives a tropical vibe, with a blend of Blue hyacinth, orange flower, laelia orchid and crepe jasmine – and a hint of zebrano wood.
15. Elizabeth and James Nirvana White Eau de Parfum – Buy It Here For $65
A mix of peony, chic muguet and musk creates a feminine, but sophisticated scent.
16. Commodity Magnolia – Buy It Here For $105
Clean and airy, this light floral scent blends waterlilly, magnolia, and sandalwood – without being overly floral.
17. Le Labo Lys 41 Eau de Parfum – Buy It Here For $180
A white floral fragrance that blends jasmine, tuberose absolute, and lily.
18. Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Eau de Parfum – Buy It Here For $92
A warm floral with red berries and pear, balanced with white musks and patchouli.
19. Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau De Parfum – Buy It Here For $69
An uplifting mix of iris, patchouli and gourmand.
20. Bottega Veneta Eau de Parfum – Buy It Here For $120
A light, but warm scent of plum and pink pepper, and notes of sambac jasmine.
21. Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche Eau de Toilette Spray – Buy It Here For $80
A light floral blend of water hyacinth and jasmine, with notes of citrus, amber, patchouli and vetiver.
22. Balenciaga B. – Buy It Here For $115
This fragrance is fresh, but also warm and woody with key notes of Lily of the Valley Bell, Iris Root, and Cashmeran Wood
23. Etat Libre D’Orange Remarkable People – Buy It Here For $119
A unisex scent, this blends citrus, champagne and sandalwood.
24. Marc Jacobs Daisy Twinkle Eau de Toilet (Limited Edition) – Buy It Here For $84
This limited edition scent mixes sweet and floral with notes of raspberry, violet and creme de cassis.
25. Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Rose Twist Layering Oil – Buy It Here For $69
26. Gucci Bloom Acqua di Fiori Eau de Toilette – Buy It Here For $83
Floral and green, this blends green galbanum with jasmine buds, musk and sandalwood. And how cute is the bottle?
27. J’adore Injoy Eau de Toilette – Buy It Here For $85
A blend of Madgascan ylang-ylang essence, custom-crafted in Grasse, and jasmine samba – make the vibe fruity, floral and salty.
28. Versace Dylan Blue Pour Femme – Buy It Here For $92
A unique mix of Blackcurrant, Rosyfolia, and Patchouli
29. Prada Candy Sugar Pop – Buy It Here For $92
A powdery floral, with scents of Green Bergamot, apple, and vanilla.
30. Clinique My Happy Peace and Jasmine – Buy It Here For $22
Light, calming blends of mate tea, jasmine, lavender and Silician lemon.
Note: The prices listed in the above post are indicative of the retailer’s listed price at the time of publication.
More Cool Stuff:
Cute Gift Ideas Inspired By Valentine’s Day!
The Perfect Shades For Your At-Home Manicure
Throw Some Shade With These On-Trend Sunglasses For Women
The Best Ways to Save at Sephora This Month
Some Of The Coolest Tech Gifts And Gadgets On Amazon Now
Subscription Boxes To Gift Everyone On Your List