During the long, cold days of winter, everyone is dreaming of the sun and warmer temperatures. Some of us are patiently (or impatiently) waiting for summer, and some of us are chasing warmer climates over winter break. Before packing, or grabbing a suit, check out some of our favorite styles and prints for boys and girls. Bright colors and patterns make them easy to spot at the beach, while the different price points hit every budget. Whether you’re looking for a fun swimsuit for vacation, or need to snag a handful for summer (because if you live at the beach, pool or summer camp every day – suits are in heavy rotation!), we’ve got you covered.
1. Ticking Stripe Swimsuit – Check It Out Here
Available from toddler sizes, to big kids (11-12 years), this cute suit has crossover straps – so the suit stays put. Also available in blue.
2. Patagonia Wavefarer Board Shorts – Check It Out Here
Made from water resistant fabric, these board shorts work in the water and out of the water.
3. Appliqué One-Piece Swimsuit – Check It Out Here
Available in toddler, little girl and big girl sizes, this cheerful little suit is also comes in a single flower and mermaid option.
4. Vineyard Vines Boys Vineyard Stripe Chappy Trunks – Check It Out Here
A classic style, in a stand-out color combination.
5. Girls’ Scalloped Cropped Tankini Set – Check It Out Here
This bright suit is the epitome of summer, with the cutest scalloped detailing.
6. Cat & Jack Boys’ Flip Stripe Swim Trunks – Check It Out Here
A fun and vibrant color combination, with a little pocket in the back (for little beach treasures?)
7. Girls’ Bae Watch One Piece Swimsuit – Check It Out Here
A cute, vibrant pattern, with racerback straps to keep everything in place when they’re swimming and playing.
8. Color-Block Swim Trunks – Check It Out Here
Available in 4 color combinations, this suit has an adjustable drawstring, mesh liner, and built in SPF protection.
9. High-Neck Textured-Jacquard Swimsuit – Check It Out Here
This classic suit is simple, but with just a little detailing. The straps cross in the back, is fully lined and has built in SPF protection. Also available in pink.
10. Ralph Lauren Baby Boys Sanibel Striped Swim Trunks – Check It Out Here
What’s cuter than baby bikinis and swim trunks? Available for little ones in sizes 9-24 months, with an elasticized back, and hook and loop front.
11. Lotto Two-Piece Swimsuit – Check It Out Here
A halter top style bikini in the prettiest pattern, colors and ruffles.
12. Bathers Skulls Swim Trunks – Check It Out Here
Rugby stripes, with a pirate vibe. Available in toddler sizes, up to big boys.
13. Rufflebutts Two-Piece Swimsuit & Hat Set – Check It Out Here
Available in baby/infant sizes, this retro vibe set includes a hat for extra sun protection.
14. Kanu Surf Boys’ Oahu Swim Trunks – Check It Out Here
Available in fun, bright prints, these trunks have a lace up front, as well as cargo pockets on the side – for any “little things” they need to stash away.
More Kids Stuff:
Hit The Playground With The Coolest Looking Sneakers
Need Birthday Ideas? Check Out Some Of Our Favorite Toys
Pack Their Lunch In These Before Sending Them Off To Summer Camp
Unique Gift Ideas For Tough-To-Buy-For Teens & Tweens