Youth hockey is the sports season that never seems to end. From fall until spring – and often beyond, hockey kids (and you!) clock an unbelievable number of hours in the rink. Equipment goes in and out of the car so many times, it’s impossible to keep track. So a quality, durable bag is key. There are different types of bags, and it’s really a matter of personal preference. Will your kid be carting their own bag off to practice, or will you end up doing all the lugging? Some are old-school, carry over your shoulder, some have wheels, and others have wheels and backpack straps. Take a look at some of our favorite quality, built to pass along to the next-kid-in-line hockey bags.
1. CCM 290 18in. Wheeled Hockey Equipment Backpack – Check It Out Here
This heavy duty backpack has adjustable straps, as well as wheels with a tarpaulin bottom panel – that stands up to wear and tear. It also features three interior organizer pockets, and a skate mat.
2. Warrior Roller Wheeled Hockey Equipment Bag – Check It Out Here
Great for younger skaters, this can be carried, or wheeled along using the pull handle. Durable, with end skate/wet pockets and an abrasion resistant base.
3. Grit Inc 33″ HTFX Wheeled Hockey Tower – Check It Out Here
Features include an equipment shelf, foot carpet – to keep feet dry while they put on their skates, a removable wet/dry mesh bag and a place to stash their stick on the side!
4. Easton Synergy Small 30in. Hockey Equipment Bag – Check It Out Here
A smaller sized bag for kids who insist on carrying their bag and not rolling their bag.
5. JAMM Hockey Wheeled & Multi-Purpose Hockey Bag – Check It Out Here
This smaller sized bag is durable, but a great budget-friendly option. Which is always welcome, considering the expense of everything else. Ideal for young skaters, (i-mites and mites)
6. Grit GT3 ‘Sumo’ Goalie Tower 36in. Wheeled Equipment Bag – Check It Out Here
A bag big enough to hold all of the goalie equipment. While some kids prefer a regular bag, and carrying their leg pads over their shoulder, others prefer everything in one place.
7. Grit PX4 Pro 32in. Hockey Carry Bag – Check It Out Here
A larger carry bag (no wheels here), with a large open area to add a team logo.
More Kids Sports Stuff:
Lace ‘Em Up In Some Of The Best Hockey Skates
Go Top Shelf With These Youth & Junior Hockey Sticks